Friday, June 18, 2010

Essie Lilacism

I was in need of a purple nail polish. I knew that Metro Chic from OPI by Sephora was very popular, but it just didn't grab my attention like this polish did. So, I decided to head over to Ulta and noticed they released the spring collection. I picked up 3 of the nail polishes, but this one especially caught my eye. Lilacism is a creamy lilac shade. Essie has definitely had a bed rep. because of its streaky formula, but I didn't notice any obvious streaks. There might be some in this photo because this is one layer of polish. Oops! I love this nail polish because it works with basically any outfit. Usually I don't wear any polishes that are out of the nude/peach shades, but this is a particularly unique purple nail polish. What nail polish are you currently wearing?

1 comment: