Sunday, June 20, 2010

MAC pigment swatches

Clockwise from upper-left: Vanilla, Brash&Bold, Frozen White, Smoke Signal
L-R: Frozen White, Vanilla, Smoke Signal(LE), Brash and Bold(LE)
Swatch=Fail
L-R: Smoke Signal, Brash&Bold, Vanilla, Frozen White
(I had a difficult time swatching them. So messy!)
Frozen white: white with a blue and purple duo-chrome.
Really unique over a black base :)
Vanilla: Shimmery ivory-white.
Probably my most used pigment, but it is honestly quite dupeable.
Smoke Signal: Released 2007.
Deep, matte, eggplant color.
I have issues with the pigment forming clumps. Ew.
Very messy, but it creates beautiful smokey purple looks.
Stains my lids :(
Looks best when paired with silver, bronze, and even lilac.
Brash&Bold: Released 2009.
Intense fuchsia.
I saw a review on this on YT and discovered that it was really overhyped.
The product itself is fantastic, but I don't have much use for it.
This does, however, create the perfect hot pink lip when paired with a clear gloss.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any MAC pigments, but smoke signal looks awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete