Sunday, June 27, 2010

Perfect summer palette

Urban Decay Get Baked: Comes with 4 eyeshadow shades (twice baked, half baked, flipside, baked), 1 travel-sized 24/7 eyeliner (bourbon), 1 travel-sized primer potion (sin)

All shades have a rich texture, intense amount of shimmer, and are highly pigmented. Perfect combo for summer, in my opinion. I'm currently on my second full-sized bourbon liner. This might be the only product I've bought where I am in love with every item. Usually, sets like this come with one best-seller and everything else is "meh". However, these are all quality items, in my book. The only downfall I can think of is that the shadows can be a little too powdery, which can cause fallout. Sephora does not sell this product anymore, but sometimes it's available from the Urban Decay website.

Baked, Flipside, Half Baked, Twice Baked
Primer potion (sin), 24/7 liner bourbon
Urban Decay's primer potion, in sin, is not as shimmery as my swatch. Once blended, it's a shimmery, champagne base. Bourbon liner is a flat, chocolate brown with a golden sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment